Thursday, August 5, 2010

Recess Renegade Workouts

I have yet to post the first workout of the "Recess Renegade" series. I have pretty much filmed the entire workout, except for the negative pull ups. That's one exercise that is going to be tough to film by myself! Once I recruit someone to shoot that footage of me, I will finally be able to share the workout.

Sometimes people get too comfortable at home, and find it difficult to motivate themselves to workout. Having to physically travel somewhere can often make people more accountable. It's also fun to exercise at parks and beaches because the scenery is a tad different than your living room or garage. The Recess Renegade series will incorporate exercises that utilize free equipment like bars and rings that are available at local recreation areas.

Stay tuned! I promise it wont' be long until the first workout is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment